an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Sunday, June 3, 2007

girls day out @ poppy

another super duper late entry. de event happened almost 2 weeks ago. its a fun filled event. i got my little corner and my small ambition of sellin only one pair of earrings (i sold three in de end). hehehehhee. anyway i kinda lazy to blog about it esp when lynda has done a good job reporting it :)


i was v v happy that some of you came to see me. esp w de sudden rain. thanks qmo for bringin de twinnie to meet me. and even made them wear de tee i bought for them. and you wearin my earrings. di and shona ... for wanting to bring me food. bi ... bravin de rain and NOT buyin anything?! and of course, ang bee hong aka bunny for all de gossip (oei dotted line owner is yvonne lee cousin leh ...) and loud shrillin laughter. last but not least, sarah (aka owner of poppy) who got her FOS slippers stolen due to de event. hahahahhaa.

and not forgettin b aka lynda better half. he was de ahmad / coolie of de day. de funniest bit was when lynda and i were so engrossed in our chat that we totally forgot to tell b to drop me off home first. we end up touring de town. hehehehhehe. sorry b. since i not payin petrol, i will repay w more sweet treats!!

my next day out ... could be timberlux. stay tune!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home