an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Sunday, June 3, 2007

care packages

got to feature some of the care packages that i have received and given out. first stop - kae awfully chocolate cake. it was really a surprise to me. despite being a forgetful preggie, she still managed to trick me into thinkin she is comin to my office. she is really a giving girl. esp during her sia time. de amount of goodies and pressies she got for me ... they are not expensive items or wat. but alot of thoughts is definitely put into it.

de cake was delicious. i distributed de cake to de rest of de people in office. of course, i made sure i have two slices!!

next is a package by lof aka lynda. its a bag full of homemade goodies - a pouch made of piggy printed vintage fabric (that came all de way from germany), owl coaster (w a gorgeous hole), ducky pin (now pinned onto de pouch), a hair pin and a hungry monster postcard. ohhh a bag full of charms!!

these two great gifts came together on de same day. it really made my day!!
of course ages ago i got
alittle something for lynda too (well when i said ages ... its really ages ;p). since she has been makin quite a bit of custom stuff for me and not mentioning my box choke full of toys for my bday, it awfully right that i made somethin in return. esp at times when she is super duper low. despite de yuckiness and grossness of kitty, i made a pair of "cats are lovely??" (note de qn mark) earrings, got some kitty charms and a kitty postcard all packed up for her.

what was really funny - b - aka lynda partner in crime - noted my workmanship. which is pretty unusual for a man. on de other hand, b is a v nice dude. esp after what happened on de way back from poppy to my house, i am impressed. hehehhehehe.

all i can say i am glad despite my distance cold self, friends are still pouring their love to me. which i hope i can spread some of them to my family (do i sound friggin nice pink and fluffy or wat?!!). gran is finally out of hospital. however she is acting strange. i hope its jus adjustment period. prayin ...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home