an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Sunday, April 8, 2007

oink oink

despite my energy is drained (from worrying and crying), i spured on and continued to work on new pieces.

i am still going ahead w girls day out. i was given the chance to showcase my pieces and i really wanna make good of this opportunity.

i know my earlier entry might have depressed some of you. dun fear. really. i need to write. i need to get it out of my system.
now i will spend my energy on positive things. as i always advised my frens, positive attracts positive. de challenge is to turn each "problem" i faced to something positive. of course, i will not turn into some hippie, jumpin around duracell bunny.

i will still curse and swear ;p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home