an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Saturday, March 31, 2007

month of april

month of april is for business.

this mean i might not be producing new pieces (of course if creativity hits ... it will be another story). i will be concentrating on de business side. this means thinking of care package for customers, duplicating pieces (sorry for the long wait), searching for new materials, getting my portfolio done and so on.

i will also be goin away in de month of april. i will be goin back to my "hometown" - perth, australia. i cannot wait for my butt to sit at ginos, sippin my cappucino, people watching and reading my book. and my honey!! and de shopping - sportsgirl, witchery, portmans. and of course de food - hoi kitchen dim sum, kebabs, crepes, seafood, fish and chips. ahhhhhh!! i miss perth!! ohhh ya meeting up w uni mates too ;p

and of course month of april is earthy month - earth day!! oink got a mini-project in mind. and soon will be revealed.

ohhhh not forgeting ... i have been getting request to do charm bracelets, necklaces and so on. yes these will be coming up soon. probably in june. baby steps people. hehehhehe. even though most of my buyers are friends, i am still v grateful for their support. so definitely will come up w new stuff for them - whether they will be sold or not - i dun really care :)

in de meantime, got to get my butt crackin for de upcoming girls day out. pressure is on. i cannot sia suay my fren LOF. she made de effort to let me leech on her. ahhhh. need to plan de things to bring there, namecards, freebie(?!), what bakes to make. ahhhhh.

i love these projects. great distraction for my depression!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home