an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

oink is comin back!!

yup your eyes are not playing tricks on you. oink is coming back!!

i have jus de-listed my old stuff. doin abit of housekeeping.

i love oink. however its been hard working on oink. i wanna do so much yet there is only so much time to spare. i also chose to launch oink when i was busiest at work. i managed. thanks to friends who gave me advice, do up free stuff for me and so on.

amongst de chaos, i think i kinda of lost it. i really want to do alot. as much as i can. abit too much for me to handle. its hard to admit, i lost it.

after my personal crisis, i know i need to slow down. i need to re-think my thoughts. there is only one mandy. only 24 hours in a day. i only have one brain and two hands. i have to recognise that. i also have duties to fulfill. as an employee ... a daughter, a grand-daughter, an aunty, a friend, a yogini and a baker. so if i hear one more friggin person sayin settin an online business is easy ... GO TO HELL. hahahahha.

anyhow i am back. back w more vintage loots. de anticipated studs. hahahaha. tons of vintage plastic loots (must check out de cowboy boots).

w de new loots, another thing i worried is pricing. i have long debates w friends. as much as i wanna make tons of $$, i also dun want to charge prices that people cun afford. yet at the same time, i mus show some sympathy to my stubby fingers and crabby brain. de effort to look for de loots. trying to make everythin recyclable and reusable.

ohhhh did i mentioned i got a new work studio?? its actually my grandma room. since she moved to my bro place, de room is vacant. with much reluctance (in my heart, i still hopin she will be back in this house), i decided to convert her room to my studio (i dun think i wanna work on my bed anymore). my mama was amused by it. dun ask me why. its still work in progress. once i cleared de old stuff, i would be able to move my supplies to de cupboard.

think you have enough of my blabber. do watch for this space again end july. cool stuff awaits you!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home