an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

off to taiwan

come thursday, i will be off to taiwan. its our annual co trip (so far so good).

i will be sharin de room w ms pinkability aka vera. hope my eardrums can endure her high-pitched voice (mandy ah mandy). and hopefully my nose can endure certain BB too. better pack lotsa mints. hahahahaha.

i will be back on sun. in de meantime dun miss me (not that i update my blog v often ;p).


ps: its been awhile since i bought her world. now it comes in a more bag-friendly size. anyway its still a bring-and-throw mag for me. hahahahaha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home