an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

dead beat

i am so tired.

communicasia is here!! i have to help out at a client booth for de first day. gosh so much goin on. have to ensure everythin is ok. de talents are movin. make sure de girls at de counter know what to do ... blah blah blah. small talk w their customers. tryin my best to be a social butterfly.

to add to my tiredness, i chatted w pm till 3am the night before and woke up at 6am. hahahhaha.

i was so tired that after dinner (which btw is my first proper meal), i collapse on my bed and fell asleep (and i did not shower at all)!!

i am dead beat!


p/s: its bak cheng time. my mama made these non-pork BC for me. its all mine!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home