an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

i HEART soop

as i did my usual blog readings, i discover soop via laissezfaire. went to etsy to see their full collections. de moment i saw de site, i knew i have to get something from there. in de end i chose this.

de ring was abit big for me. wailian from soop generously offered me an exchange and even wanna do a mid-air return. seriously how nice is that?!!!

to cut short de details, i got more stuff from them. when i received de soop package, it was choke full of goodies. i almost cry.

it has been a v emotional week for me. to receive such a wonderful package from someone i hardly know, place some faith back in me - there are nice people exist in this world (trust me. if you met some of de people i faced, you truly believe all de nice people jus vanish!!).

beside de nice loots wailian gave me, she always enclosed a handwritten note in de package. sweeeeeet. see nice people ... hehehhehehee.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home