an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy new year

happy new year everyone!!!!!!

it has been a wonderful 2007. it has not been super easy for me. but i survived and made lotsa frens here and there. hey you win some and you lose some.

good things do come at the end. i met a hungarian on de net (hi betti), got a better caretaker for grandma, met long-lost poly-mates - courtesy of sweeling, and most important had de most hilarious NY party ever. gosh i cun wait for the video to come out. its SCANDALOUS!! not kidding you. i laugh so much, tears jus keep flowing.

and not forgetting my best achievements for the year are my christmas lunch kit for all my frens and my canjun salmon which i prepared for NY dinner (thanks masterfood).

once again, thank you all de silly billies for your love, support, patience and kindness. keep up de good work ok. hahahhahhaaa.

p/s: you may notice that i use de above 2 kiddos (esp de girl) in some of my entries. they are NOT my kids. and yes sadly they are related to me. ;p they lived in a faraway land and i have not seen them for 2 years plus. sob.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home