an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

i LOVE running

fine who am i trying to kid??!! i dun hate running nor do i enjoy it. i dun understand how i actually got addicted to it a couple years back. now i run for de sake of running.

i finally collected my runner pack. i queued for friggin one and a half hr for it. it made de whole marathon thingy even more sian. if not my boss was w me, i would have jus gave up.

and these days, i dun know what happened i jus cun bring myself to run beyond 4km. i only manage 6km farthest.

so come 2 dec, please say your prayers for me ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home