an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Monday, February 12, 2007

whoopee!!

(i am super depressed right now ... de only two things that made me happy are below).
this morning, pm showed me de pics he took for me over de weekend. they are so nice!! they made de pics that i have been taking so ugly. its like before after extreme makeover. i super duper happy w de results.

xl also showed me possible banner for etsy. finally she got de right style. jus abit more amendment here and there and it will be ready to go :)

so far so good ... keepin my fingers crossed ...

damn de bad sore throat

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home