an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Sunday, February 4, 2007

an oink production

an oink production is my hobby blog. de blog will be abit of my life, my inspiration ... de things i love. hopefully i can make abit of $$ from showing off my craft.

2006, i started my baking madness. for 2007, i have just started to learn how to make jewellery - currently earrings. been buying lotsa supplies - 3 boxful to be exact. i also have a v good teacher cum good fren - b2 who so graciously taught me all she know. beside teaching me via msn, she also told me where to get supplies and encouraged me along de way :)

ohh there is pm who has started taking professional shots for my stuff this week. i trust that man. so no pressure dude. ohhh after i post de pic, if you like what you see and wanna get pm to do some shots, let me know ok.

in de meantime, welcome to my blog!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home