an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Monday, February 26, 2007

packaging reality

been really busy w de store. making earrings. thinking abt care packages for de customers. my packaging. as much as i like to do some well-designed sleek packaging, i have to be aware of my constraints. i avoid using plastic bags(duh!!). i used my old magazines and made paper bags.and ohh yah i am not a designer (jus ECD WW ;p). i have to rely on frens to help. they have been great. they are not charging me a single cent - jus yi tiao char siew and two packs of rice, and three sets dinner. hahahhahaa.

and seriously i dun want to spend too much $$ yet. till i finally made some.

even though everything now is handwritten, i kinda like it. reminded me when i was in primary sch. when i started my v own magazine. wrote a couple of stories and poems on a piece of foolscape and started selling to my classmates for 10 cents. kids are really sucker back then ;p
i am sure things will get sleekier. one thing for sure. i will try to include a handwritten note to people who love my things :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home