an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Monday, February 19, 2007

happy lunar new year!

happy lunar year!! its de year of de piggy!! my fav animal!! hehehhehehe :)

i have been piggin out on bak kwa, cashew nut, pineapple tarts, kueh banggit ... now i am really as fat as a piggy.

my cousins jus came earlier. gosh my nieces and nephews are so much taller than me!! they made me feel so small. kinda weird to see people who are taller than you call you yee yee. got a call in de morning from my aunty and cousin (kristen mummy!!) in canada. all is well and my cousin complained that kristen is really evil ;p

we got two more days to go before goin back to work. so enjoy people!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home