an oink production

de shop around de corner / de place where pigs fly / de mini oven that bakes many wonderful sweet treats / de space where creativity, sadness, angst and many more emotions unleash ...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

so where the hell have you been!!!

ok so this is what happened. after an entire mth of 5am yoga, i got sick. really piss sick. its de first time ever i got a DRY cough. and my throat was BURNING. its like there is a friggin bunsen burner in my throat. and i actually got an ear infection from my late night coughing.

i wanted to blog this whole episode down. you know the amt of phelgm that i am capable of producing, the late night coughing and de umpteen trips to de doctor. however the brain and the physical are so NOT aligned. brain can think but body cun move. i did the unimaginable. i was NOT on the net for 2 entire days - 48 hours! the lappie is jus right in front of me and yet i dun have de energy to switch on the button.

and i have also neglected my physical journal - yes i still keep a diary. the body is really refusing to bulge.

so i am now on my tiny road of recovery (i still coughing but its better). and i will try my best to update ;) i promise *fingers crossed*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home